Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine's Day is Coming up!!

I have been so super busy with birthday parties and events these last couple of months that I haven't been able to post very much on my blog/diary or post any pictures. 

It can be a difficult task to juggle so many hats at the same time. In my previous life/career (before balloon twisting), I was a Registered Nurse working 12 hour shifts at a community hospital. People constantly ask me why I chose to twist balloons rather than treat patients. My answer is simple...because there is nothing like seeing the face of a child who receives one of my balloon creations and the thankful and appreciative hugs and affection I get from them. It's that simple.

 This little Valentine penguin was inspired by an awesome balloon artist named Dale the Magical Balloon-Dude. He used smaller 160 balloons for his creation..I used 260's.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment