Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Face Painting Set Up

I know I neglect posting about the face painting part of my business but face painting is as fun and as integral a part of what I do for kids as balloons. So I'm going to start posting pics and tidbits when I face paint for parties and events.

I recently turned an old guitar case into my face painting station that I have been using for all my parties. It's awesome and super convenient to set up and take down.


This is the guitar case before I fixed it up...I spray painted it black on the inside and mounted my foam core for paints.



This is the "after" picture...it has everything I need for awesome face painting at the tip of my fingers. I just open to set up..close to take down.



                                                            The view from above

No comments:

Post a Comment