Saturday, April 26, 2014

My busy, fun-filled job as a balloon twister / balloon decorator

I am finally able to post a little something after months (at least it seems like months) of a packed, busy schedule of parties and balloon décor. I am so grateful and appreciative for all of my wonderful clients whom I do parties and décor for!! Without them, I wouldn't have a job :-)  But I also love having a little time to relax and hang out with my husband and kids. Without them, I wouldn't have a life ;-)  I'm using this post as a catch-up for being unable to post regularly. Just a bunch of pics of décor that I've done recently. I've tried to be diligent about taking pictures when I'm doing a balloon twisting/face painting party but honestly, I just don't have the time to snap a picture of a balloon I've made or face that I've painted when I have a line full of anxious kids wanting their stuff done right away :-) The kids wants come first before a picture. I am trying though!







No comments:

Post a Comment